Market Access in Emerging Markets – for Pharma & MedTech
Our Consulting Services & Enagement Models:
1) Models of Market Access for different innovations/geographies
2) Diagnostics (current level of market access capability)
3) Strategy & RoadMap (for target level of market access capability)
4) Assessment Matrix for Market Access Capability (at defined intervals)
5) Maturity Model Evaluation
Market Access Capabilities:
1) Understand the access environment and stakeholder needs
2) Develop a strategy for patient access
3) Create value stories backed by compelling evidence
4) Price for value and conduct negotiations
5) Find solutions to infrastructure barriers
6) Engage on regulatory and health-system policies
7) Build collaborations
8) Develop an integrated access plan
1) A model for current/future state of Market access to Pharma and MedTech in emerging markets
2) How to accelerate market access and reimbursements (evidence-base for payers)?
3) What support system and services are required for MedTech and Pharma companies to improve market access (e.g. MedTech innovators, digital manufacturers, digital supply chain)
4) What are the data generation best practices for early market access in Emerging economies? What are the data complexities for products? How to overcome them?
5) What are the main characteristics of payer behavior towards reimubrsements? How can these be addressed in various launch phases?
6) What are the market access related aspects specific to emerging economies? How to overcome these challenges and improve market access in emerging economies?